CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Monday, April 19, 2010

Thriving 365

I'm a little nervous to even THINK that what I am going to share with you is possible! I know myself and my crazy life. I know that without God's sustaining power there is no way it's going to happen...no way at all!

I am going to try to begin a series called Thrive 365. This series will walk through the book of John daily (oh...that already scares me to death!)...or as often as I can. I have already been working through John for the past 3 1/2 months and have lots of notes to share. I pray that this will help me to stay current!

There will be three sections. The first section is called "Thriving in Truth" and "Thriving Together" and "Thriving Outside" I pray that you will spend time in the first section and not just skip to the Thriving Together time. Take time to spend time alone with your Father. Don't invite me or anyone else to be there with you!

Then, we will Thrive Together! I will share a few thoughts and I really pray that you will share some of yours if you have time. I'd love to hear how you are thriving 365!

OK, I'm already intimated by this! I have spent time praying and I feel like this is where He is leading. That's not to say that sickness won't come, retreats will take my attention, and there may be days when it's just not possible to post. I am going to do my best to stay current! Forgive me when I am not. Pray for me in this...because when it is finished this will be one of my next book projects.

So, you are kind of my guinea pigs:) Bless. Your. Hearts! I knew John was next...I can't wait!

Thive 365~
Frances

0 comments: