CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thriving 365 - John 1:14-18

Thriving in Truth~

Start your time out with prayer. Seek the Holy Spirit's wisdom and allow Him to lead and direct your time. Slow down and enjoy time talking with your Heavenly Father. Don't rush through this time...savor it!

Read John 1:14-19. Get your journal or notebook and jot down a few thoughts you have.

What part of these verses stands out specifically to you?


What are you praising God for in these verses?


What are you learning about Jesus today that you can apply to your own life today?


Thriving Together~

These verses tell us that when we have seen and accepted Jesus Christ...we have seen the glory of God the Father full of grace and Truth!! How amazing is that? More and more I am truly awestruck by the beauty of the Trinity and how grateful that through Jesus' life, death, burial, resurrection and Ascension I am able to love and embrace all of the Trinity...in grace and Truth!!

And then comes my favorite part of these verses. This is the one that I just overflows my cup today! Look back at verse 14. What does it say? Write it down in your notebook.

"And from His FULLNESS, we ALL have received, grace upon grace." ESV

We receive everything out of HIS fullness. Grace upon grace. I can't even contain my joy in reading that promise in His Word this morning!!

Grace upon grace over my sin.

Grace upon grace over my strongholds.

Grace upon grace in my marriage.

Grace upon grace in my parenting.

Grace upon grace in homeschooling my children today.

Grace upon grace in my ministry.

Grace upon grace in loving a lost world.

And every single bit of that grace is overflowing out of HIS fullness. It's not out of our own will power. Our own spirituality. Our own good personality. NO! It is only out of HIS fullness that we receive grace upon grace for our day today... and not just a little grace! Grace upon grace my sweet friends!


Thriving Outside~

What is grace?

In what areas today do YOU need grace upon grace?

Spend time talking openly and honestly about your needs. Submit them before God and know that it is out of His fullness (He lacks NOTHING) you will receive the grace needed for today.

How will receiving that kind of amazing grace, out of the fullness of a loving God, change the way you live today?

How will it allow you to thrive outside today?

What is one specific way you feel God is leading you to extend grace to someone in your life today?

I pray that you will THRIVE instead of simply survive today out of HIS fullness!

Thriving 365~
Frances

0 comments: