CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun in Ringgold!

Today I had the best time with the sweet ladies in Ringgold, GA! They dressed all their tables up so beautifully and we had some yummy food too! The fellowship was so sweet and I was so blessed to get to know them! Thanks to all the ladies who worked so hard to make this event so wonderful! The Spirit was there in such a sweet way! I especially loved the prayer time at the end. Wanda, thanks for all your hard work and prayers!! I had a blessed time. Here are a few tables...










I LOVED this table decoration...I need to order one! It goes perfectly with what I shared!!!

1 comments:

Lori Bentley said...

You were such a blessing to our ladies tea. Your testimony and your message/challenge was just what I needed. Thank you so much for coming our way. I pray God continues to use you in mighty ways, and hopefully we will meet again along our journey!
Thank you and God Bless!
Lori Bentley