CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blogging Fast

Beginning today, I am taking a blogging fast. My girls are leaving tomorrow morning for a trip with Jay's parents to Opp for their traditional "week with the girls."

Since my mother -in-law is a teacher, they love to have the girls with them a whole week every summer...without us parents around! So, while they are gone and Jay is hard at work all week (he is beginning a new job on Tuesday at Noonday Baptist Church), I will be busy writing!

I know God has given me the gift of a whole week by myself during the days to write and I have to be diligent to this time. So, though I love to blog...I will be fasting from that during the day to focus completely on what God has given me the task to finish.

I will resume blogging the Desert Devotions when I have finished this assignment. Please stay in the word and you can still let me know what YOU are studying this week! Thanks for your understanding...and your prayers as we work towards finishing our Bible curriculum.

0 comments: