CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter Olympic Prayer Guide



We ordered this wonderful prayer guide to go through each day of the
Winter Olympics AND the Paralympics. We have been busy studying the
history and facts and games of the Olympics in school, so when I saw
this guide on the WMU website...for $1.99...I couldn't wait for it get
here!!! And it arrived today just in time.

But, I encourage you to purchase it and just start when it arrives
since it will be going on until Feb. 28th...so you have time!!!

I will also be posting daily prayer points for each day that are in
the back as a quick reference guide just to get us all praying as we
watch and cheer. The Olympic mission teams need our prayers as do
those who are lost. Let's be strategic during this time when the
world's eyes are all turning towards this event.

If you would like to purchase this book please click on this link:

http://www.wmu.com/index.php?q=content/go-gold

I also got another wonderful item that I'll tell you about soon/)

Thrive!
Frances
www.desertflowerministries.com

0 comments: