CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Clarkston

Please pray as the kids and I head to Clarkston this afternnon to meet with a Congolese mom. She has been here for only 2 weeks (in the US) and we are going over to her house today. Pray that we will help in some small way!

My reading today is from John 6 where Jesus feeds the 5000. No matter what small gift of faith we can offer...it is Him who does the miracles! And...of course...it is ALWAYS enough. Take special notice how Jesus gave them all they could eat...and when they had enough there were leftovers!!! He doesn't waste a thing!

I need to know that He will work His miracles in the lives of those around me and in my own life and it will be MORE than enough!

Thank you Jesus!!! I have MORE than I could think or imagine. Now, may a small step of faith be in your hands.

0 comments: