CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

Things have been pretty hectic around here with the Thanksgiving holidays and some writing projects along with the Georgia Baptist Convention! Whew...that sentence already made me tired!

It has all been wonderful, but I will hopefully be able to wrote a little more in the coming days. I am now able to keep up with my blog by my phone...so maybe that will help me to stay up to date...who knows!

There are lots of things going on right now. I was honored to be brought in as the new president for the ministers' wives for the GBC. I look forward to a wonderful year of serving Georgia's ministers' wives!! Also, I had the great opportunity of writing an anchor article for the WMU magazine called Conversations. There are sure to be lots of great things in this magazine...I can't wait to read all of it!

Several retreats are scheduled for January and a few committee meetings too. God has opened some new doors and I am prayerfully walking through them. I ask that you pray with me also. I haven't updated in a while...so I wanted to let you all know what God has been up to.

I am closing in on the end of the book of Luke after one year in it. I can't wait for John! What are you studying? I pray you are savoring His Word each morning as you start your day. It restores your soul!!

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: