CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Friday, December 4, 2009

Luke 23: 50-52

Jesus' Burial

" Now there was a man named Joseph, a member of the Council, a good and upright man, who had not consented to their decision and action. He came from the Judean town of Arimathea and he was waiting for the kingdom of God. Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus' body."

Oh, Father how I want to be one like Joseph who is not going along with the decisions
of the wisdom of this works, but to look for the Kingdom of God! I pray today that I will keep my eyes on what is eternal and not focus on the distractions of this world. Help sweet Father to live today with expectation and anticipation of your coming again, and may that change every thought, word, and action. Help not to be lulled into the complacency of this world and the the false sense of satisfaction it wants to offer. Help me to live a life waiting for your Kingdom every day here in this life! Thank you for your Word that satisfies my deepest desire to be filled.

In the precious Name of my coming King,
amen

0 comments: