CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Friday, September 26, 2008

This Weekends Event

Hi Girls! Please pray for me as I am headed to Alabama to lead a ladies retreat for Liberty Park Baptist Church. I will be sharing in sessions from Satisfy Our Souls on Friday night and Saturday. They are looking to begin the study in the Fall after the retreat so I am excited to share and get to know each of these ladies.

I will be posting reflections from my trip to Poland beginning on Monday. I have been busy preparing for this retreat and processing all that God did there and I am anxious to share with you. Thank you for hanging in there with me as i have been very busy the past few weeks with travel, beginning homeschooling, and preparing for two upcoming retreats. I want to thank each of you for praying for me while i travel and encourage women to thrive in this life instead of survive it!

I love you all!

1 comments:

Andra said...

Frances,

Thoroughly enjoyed my FIRST women's retreat. The ladies at Liberty Park Baptist Church made me feel welcome. Your reflections and insight is astounding. Look forward to seeing you again soon. (Johnny said that you could put fishing weights in the bottom of all of your bowls and then they wouldn't float...)

Love you!

Andra Thompson