CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend Reading!

Hey girls! Well, this weekend...you have more reading. Next week, starting on Monday, we will be in 1 Samuel 7...I know it's crazy! I can't just skip around like that, so I wanted you to get a jump start on your reading.

You have today, Saturday, and Sunday to read chapters 4-7. Take time each day to read a chapter. Journal your thoughts and answer these questions:

What sticks out to you in this passage?

What do you think God is saying to you personally today through these verses?

How will you be different because of what you read today?

How will you apply this to your life today and everyday?

Have a great weekend in the Word! You will be ready for Monday's devotion...I'll see you then!

I love you...

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: