CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Please Pray!

I am leaving for Prague and Poland tomorrow at 6pm! I am very excited to meet my team members and look forward to putting faces with voices I have shared conference calls with for the past 2 months.

I will be posting my prayer guide that will be sent to us today! This will guide you to pray for me and the team as we encourage women leaders in Central and Eastern Europe. Thank you for joining me on this journey!

I am now trying to operate 3 blogs! I forgot that I didn't post the devotions in 1 Samuel here this week! I am so very sorry! I will be posting them back to back so that you can read what I have posted on my Life group blog this week.

I will not have Internet access this coming week, so I can't answer emails. I will miss the contact with everyone, but look forward to hear what God is up to in your lives when I return!

So, enjoy several back posts from 1 Samuel today...take them day by day! Enjoy God this week!

THRIVE!
Frances

1 comments:

Christy said...

I will pray for you - what an exciting thing to be doing. I am sorry I got distracted on Sun. from talking with you. Looking forward to reading your blog on your trip.
Christy Ussery