CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blog craziness!

I am so sorry that I have been so long in posting! Girls, I have started a new ladies only Life group called Thrive! This is the first ladies only Life group and we are having a great time. We started with 9 ladies the first Sunday and added 5 more the next and last week we added 3 more! We are going to have to move rooms in our first month of meeting together!

We are about to start our new curriculum called Explore The Bible. We will be studying 1 & 2 Samuel and I can't wait! Right now we are in Exodus 16 really getting passionate about being in God's Word every single day of our lives. We are reminding ourselves that our cup must be filled every morning with God...or else we will try to shove something or someone else into that place. They don't ever fit! Our ladies got their very own "cup" last week to put beside their beds or next to their sinks...or on top of their alarm clocks to remind them to start their mornings filling their cups with God!

We all know it's not going to be easy. But, after 6 1/2 years of feasting on the "manna" of God's Word and my precious time with Jesus every day...I will never be the same!

What does all this have to do with my not posting here? Well, I began a blog for my class to walk the journey of gather manna together! I am now taking our Sunday lessons and doing a daily devotion for the ladies to study each day. We don't want to just show up on Sundays dry as a bone! We want to be THRIVING every single day! Our blog is:


So, this blog will mirror our class blog. You are welcomed here...and there! But, I must warn you that you will see the same material in each place. Starting Sunday, we will all be journeying together through 1 & 2 Samuel. I can't wait!

I must warn you that I will be in Europe for 10 days...and then in Disney. My plan is to prepost (automatic posting) for the times I will be out of internet access. I pray that it works like I plan! So, let's get going together!

0 comments: