CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Monday, August 18, 2008

Atlanta LIVE: Thursday 7-9pm

Please pray for me as I am doing a live TV interview on Thursday, August 21 from 7-9pm. It is on Atlanta LIVE channel 57 WATC. They take 7-9pm each night to interview authors, artists, actors, leaders, etc. Someone met me at the International Christian Retail Show and passed my name along as a potential interview.

Please pray that I will speak clearly and that I will listen closely to what God has to say throughout my time there. I am humbled and thrilled to be able to share the journey God is taking myself and our ministry on with others.

Thank you for continuing to journey alongside this ministry. God is moving daily and I am just hanging on for the ride of a lifetime! Your ride looks different, but it is awesome too! Know that though our lives may look very different, we can THRIVE each day through the power of God's Word in our lives!

I pray that your week is beginning in the power of God's life-breathing words. If not, I encourage you to make it a priority today! You won't be sorry!

Blessings,
Frances

2 comments:

Christy said...

I going to try to watch you on Thurs. evening! I'll pray for you.

faye said...

The Atlanta Live Show and your testimony has really been a blessing to me on this evening. I had about an hour before I had to get my 8 year old son his bath and ready for bed, so I'm flipping channel on TV and there you were on Atlanta Live. God answers prayers. Mind you I have never seen Atlanta Live on TV, but tonight there it was.

I had said to God less than an hour before, that I needed a word and clear direction from him. And that word came from you! Thank you for your testimony.

My family and I moved to Alpharetta from NC last September. Six months after arriving in GA, my husband gets laid off from the job that we moved to GA for. Our personal security is removed. We have said on several occasions this is our Desert Experience. We've felt like Joseph and Sarah and we've felt like Moses and the Israelites, going around in circles, saying what are you doing Lord? Why have you brought us here? We realize that God has us on a journey and he want's us to draw close and depend totally on him for everything. There have been days, especially recently, where I've wanted to turn around and go back. But God said it's easier to go backward, than to go forward. But you will never reach your full potential if you go backward. We will continue to press forward toward the mark.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for reminding me that this place is not a bad a place. It's actually the best place that we could ever be in because we are totally dependent on God.