CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Monday, February 16, 2009

Luke 1:46-49

And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is his name.

In this passage, Mary understands that she is a servant of God and knows that God has been mindful of her. How wonderful to know today that no matter what is going on in your life…that God is mindful of you! I take great comfort knowing that God is mindful of me through my trials, challenges, sinful actions, and in my rejoicing. He is always there and has never turned His back or His mind away from me.

The amazing thing is that He does the same for you…all at the same time! What an amazing God we serve!!! I can’t imagine being mindful of more than one thing at a time…and many times I can’t even keep my mind of that. But, God’s mind is on each of our lives from generation to generation. That just blows my small mind away!

Today, take great comfort in the God who is mindful of you. He is mindful of our state no matter what that looks like today. Just because our lives are filled with challenges, trials, and tears it doesn’t mean that He has forgotten us or what is going on in our lives. Think about the life of Jesus. Did He ever for one moment forget about His precious Son? No way! But, Jesus’ life was filled with challenges and eventually death on a cross for our sins. We must fellowship in the trials and sufferings of our Master if we are to know what it means to be a Christian.

Take everything to Him today and know that He is mindful of you…because He loves

0 comments: