CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Georgia Baptist Ministers' Wives Retreat!


I had such a wonderful time this past weekend at the GBC ministers' wives retreat! I was able to go with one of my best friends and to meet another best friend there that weekend. I also enjoyed meeting lots of new friends and seeing ladies I hadn't spent time with since last year's retreat.
This retreat is so great because it really targets those ladies whose lives are very similar to my own. They understand the challenges, blessings, and in and outs of ministry life. What a blessing to have this retreat each year. I was able to cast the vision for our mission emphasis. It was great to see the excited nods of women desiring to minister outside of the US.
I will be posting my daily devotion tomorrow morning! I'm enjoying getting up extra early every day to spend lots of time studying God's Word and writing. Always feel free to comment here and let me know what God is teaching you!

0 comments: