CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Please Join My Prayer Team!



I am excited to share a wonderful opportunity I have been invited to be a part of September 4-15th. About a month ago, I was invited by Paula Hemphill, Women's Mobilization Director for the International Mission Board, to join their vision trip to Central & Eastern Europe (CEE). I was humbled and thrilled to be asked to join this group of women's leaders from around the United States.


The reason I am writing to you all today, is that I greatly desire your prayers as we prepare to leave, while we are traveling, as we minister there in Central & Eastern Europe, and as we travel home. Many of you have journey with me to India and Africa and I covet you each as not only friends but partners along the road!


This trip is designed to meet the many regional officers positioned in the Prague, Russia, the Ukraine, and Poland. Our group of 14 will travel to Prague to meet those who are in leadership over this vast region and hear about all the things God is doing. We will be blessed to meet women who are making an impact all over CEE!


After we have met and ministered in Prague, we will divide into smaller teams and leave for our specified regions. I will be with Paula Hemphill in Krakow, Poland for the remainder of the trip. We will be working in the rural areas with women and ministering to the poor of Poland. We will also have the opportunity to prayer walk in Auschwitz, Poland and meet with various ladies who minister among the Jewish people.


Finally, I covet your prayer covering as I will be speaking at a women's conference in Krakow while we are there. I am seeking God's guidance on the words that He would have me bring to these precious women. As you can see, I will need you to work over time!!

Here is a quick list of my prayer needs at this time:


*Glory be brought to God only through every day we prepare, travel, and return!
*Focus personally on daily devotion to God's Word, prayer, Bible study, and witnessing.
*Increased faith that God will provide the financial needs for my trip.
*A continued spirit of unity in our group...as we will not meet until we arrive in Prague.
*Travel mercies and health from September 4-15th.
*Opportunities to encourage, exhort, share, minister, witness, and love those of Central & Eastern Europe.
*Divine appointments throughout our journey!
*God's Word to be proclaimed through me as I speak to the ladies of Poland.

Thank you so much for joining me again on God's journey! I am so blessed to have people like you in my life. I am humbled at the support and friendship you have been!
If you have any questions or comments, please email me at frances@desertflowerministries.com. I look forward to sharing what God does in the days ahead!

0 comments: