CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry for the delay!


I am so sorry for the delay in posting! For some reason I have not been able to access my blog dashboard for this site. But, my husband figured it out and I am so grateful! Thank you for hanging in there with me while we got this fixed!

I am so thrilled that in two weeks we are starting our new ladies' Life Group called Thrive! at Noonday Baptist Church! It will be an amazing time in God's Word with worship and small group discussion. We are all getting pumped up about it as it gets closer! If you or anyone that you know is interested in this class, please contact us on the contact page. We would love to get you more information about this.

The kickoff is August 10th, so please lift us up as we get ready and get the word out! We've already had emails and interest in it...so we just can't wait to start! I will have a Desert Devotion tomorrow as I get back into life after ICRS. We are still catching up and processing all that God did there. He has taught me so much about Himself and His goodness through this summer. I can't wait for the fall!

Thanks for traveling this journey with us. Leave us a comment anytime to let us know what God is doing in your journey today...I'd love to share that with you!

Blessings,
Frances


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Is the life group Sunday mornings at Noonday? I don't think I told you yet. I told Mary-- we are planning to do AWANA's at Noonday this fall. Hopefully, I'll get to see you on Weds. nights!! We start our homeschool year on Monday!! Pray for us. Michelle E.