CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Red Tent Project Update!


I am so excited!! Today, my sweet friends Julia and Elizabeth from church brought a huge bag filled with the envelopes and inserts for the precious girls in Ethiopia! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were and I loved the fabric!! I had only found solid colors...so I was thrilled they had used some fun colorful fabric.These are just a few of them!!

If you missed what the Red Tent Project is...here is a reminder from my family blog.

We will be shipping off the shipment to the coordinator this week and they will then be on their way to the girls in Ethiopia who are in the older girls transitional home. I know there are many of you who contacted me about helping with this project...and I think it will be an ongoing need. I can give you the information of my contact if you are still interested in a fun and AMAZING summer project! It's such a blessing to be a blessing...

Thriving 365,
Frances

0 comments: