CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ladies' Retreat in Pell City

On Sunday, I was blessed to be able to lead a mini retreat at a church in Pell City! It was amazing to see about 50 or more women who have been doing Satisfy Our Souls over the past 6 weeks!!! What a great group of women I was able to meet and minister alongside. It is always wonderful to hear the joy of ladies spending time in God's Word each day. There were so many who were OVERFLOWING from satisfied souls!

It was a wonderful time of fellowship and food and words from the Lord. I am so grateful that they invited me to meet their group of women and I know that I was truly the one blessed! Thanks to those who worked so hard to prepare food, desserts, and a beautiful venue for us to meet. I know the hard work that goes unseen! Thanks so those who prayed for those ladies and for me this weekend. Thanks to God for His presence there among us! And a special thanks to my mom, aunt, and cousin who came to support me...and bring flowers!

Ladies at Eden Westside...thank you for your precious gifts and your joy in the Lord. Thank you for allowing me to hear all God is doing in your lives as you journey in your deserts...THRIVING instead of surviving through the power of His Word!

0 comments: