CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Thursday, January 15, 2009

WONDERFUL NEWS!

I have WONDERFUL NEWS! We went in today for my tests and the Dr. said that I looked healthy! Now, I do still have blood in my urine today so I find myself in the less than 3% of those that they just don't know why. Well, somebody has to be in that number...so why not me:)

I know that some of my friends are a little unsure of the uncertainty of the cause of the blood still being in my urine...but my Dr. and friends who are in the medical field that I we have sucessfully ruled out cancer and major problems so we are rejoicing in this today!!!

Sometimes we just don't know all that our bodies are doing and that's just fine with me:) I totally trust my doctor and my nurse friends and we all feel totally satisfied with this news today.

Thanks for your sweet prayers and emails. All is well and thank you for rejoicing with me in this!

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: