CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let us pray!

A lady in my Life Group emailed me a WONDERFUL link yesterday to join the presidential prayer team. I went to the site and joined not only to get weekly prayer requests...but to join the first 100 days in office updates. PLEASE consider joining this team and REALLY praying for our leaders. I hate to admit that I have never joined this before...but now more than every I feel the urgency to obey God's command in His Word to pray for those He has placed in office and their cabinet.

This is an easy way to have requests sent to your inbox...and then take just a few quick minutes once a week to pray for our leaders. I think we can all do that!

Here is the link to the prayer team...and then check out the 100 days prayer team too. I think these first 100 days are crucial! We need to pray...and not just speculate and criticize.

Thank you so much for being proactive about praying.
Here is the link:
http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org

0 comments: