CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Friday, March 5, 2010

Overflow Series!

OK...so as I have taken a break from blogging I have been reading and praying...and I am super excited about a new series that God has put on my heart to share about.

I will be doing a series on Overflow. For years I have been focusing on being satisfied and totally thriving in our personal relationship with God through the daily power of His Word. Then, about 2 years ago, God laid Isaiah 58 on my heart and my life again changed forever! Those who TRULY thrive are those who allow themselves to OVERFLOW what God is pouring into them!

Psalm 23 shows the picture perfectly when it says:

"You anoint my head with oil...my CUP OVERFLOWS!"

When God anoints our heads, blesses our lives, pour into our lives His eternal love and salvation...you WILL overflow! So, for a while I will be focusing most of my posts on the DFM blog about how that looks for us as women, wives, moms, employees, and most importantly followers of Christ everyday.

We will begin with prayer...mainly because I have been using an AMAZINGLY fun and effective prayer tool. You are going to **LOVE** it:) I am still getting all the pieces together though I have been praying this way for a while now and find it oh so helpful for those of us whose minds dart to all sorts of things during prayer time. If you are discouraged with your prayer time...PLEASE come and be encouraged by some FUN and powerful ways to pray over those you love!

I'm excited! I feel like God brought me to this break to speak fresh inspiration and fresh words into my heart. And...you know I just LOVE to share;) We will not only tackle prayer but overflowing into the lives of those around you...the homeless, the poor, the widows, the orphans, YOUR FAMILY (yes, God specifically tells us about how to care for our family in Isaiah 58...and not turn our backs on them for ministering to others!! Good stuff!!!) and so much more.

You may want to hit your local dollar store and get you one of these...




It's a plain old cheap photo brag book that you can find anywhere. The prayer series will open up with using one of these in a fun and creative way to really focus your prayer life! Can you tell I'm having a hard time waiting to share...Monday!!!!


Thrive 365~
Frances

0 comments: