CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Friday, January 29, 2010

Please Pray!

Please pray for me and a wonderful group of women as we meet together this weekend on Lake Martin. I am so excited to meet all these wonderful women and share my heart with them. Please pray that like the woman at the well (where I am in the book of John) and truly worship the person of Jesus in Spirit and Truth this weekend. That was my own prayer today!

I was reminded how easy it is to get distracted by the how...and forget the WHO!! I want to truly worship every SINGLE day of my life!!! The Samaritan woman got so distracted by the facts that she didn't recognize the FACE of her Savior. That is the danger for all of us! We have a wonderful retreat experience or we read an author that totally challenges us...and then we start to focus more on trying to recreate those feelings and experiences...that we miss that Jesus is there to be worshipped in spirit and Truth! His Word will satisfy your soul every single minute of every day!!! We can worship Him so richly in our pjs at 6am!

Today I pray that I will not look at the how...but the WHO of worship all day. I pray that I will dive deeply into the TRUTH of His Word and worship Him in spirit and not by will. I pray that each of us will see Jesus and be drawn to the Cross and grace. That is the only place true worship begins!

Thrive today sweet friends!

0 comments: