CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prepare to Thrive!

Recently I was asked to write a short article (I know what you are thinking...and YES it was hard for me to keep it to 400 words...I'm one wordy girl!!!) for a ladies' mission magazine called Conversations. I was thrilled when I heard that the theme for this issue would be "Honoring God in Your Preparation." I have been down that road recently with our upcoming adoption.

I won't share any more since the article says everything on my heart. I hope you enjoy it...and sign up to get Conversations through email. This is the e-copy and the print copy will be out sometime soon. Enjoy...and thanks again for all the prayers and support!!


http://www.gabaptist.org/FAITHNETWORK_USERFILESTORE/fileCabinet/ministries/237e6518-ae1d-4db3-844a-2959aa6966fc/wmu_conv-winter0910-heartpreparation.pdf

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: