CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mark 10:43-45

"But, whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be a bondservant to all. For even the Son of man came not to be served but to serve, and be a ransom for many." Mark 10:43-45

Am I more concerned with being served today or serving others?

Am I truly a bondservant to all?

Do I truly seek to serve in every area of my life?

Is my service motivated out of a love of Christ and a joyful response to His death for my sins on the cross to pay my ransom?

Am I humble enough to serve even when I am not served?

Do I seek first to serve in my marriage...or to be served first?

Am I a servant in parenting my children?

Am I serving others in my job out of an overflow of a gratitude for the way Christ chose to serve the world by His death and Resurrection?

How am I being a bondservant to all...those around me today that I come into contact with all around me?

Take time to confess the areas of your life where you desire more to be served than to serve. Confess pride and selfishness. Allow God to penetrate your heart and life with His Word today. Enjoy applying His Word to your life and meditate on it all day today! May you be satisfied in His Word this morning in order to truly become a servant to all!

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: