CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm back:)

We are back from being at the beach and it was absolutely heavenly! Paradise! We returned and then I was traveling again this weekend. So, I am just now catching my breath...just in time to enjoy a spend the night party for my Anli turning 11, a trip with friends to Stone Mountain, then heading to Alabama for a nice Memorial Day with family...all this week! Whew...and I thought summer would slow down?!?!

Tonight, I will be writing on Thriving 365 and hoping I can keep up during this busy summer:) I hope you are winding up school or maybe even finished like we are! It's nice to take a little break and enjoy some other activities! I pray that you are still Thriving 365 my sweet friends! Have a wonderful week!!!

Love to you all...

Thriving 365-
Frances

0 comments: