CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Ministers' Wives Conference!

Last week, my friend Paula and I got to help lead a conference for the new ministers' wives in Georgia. We had SO much fun (we had gotten to do another conference the week before too!). The ladies were so sweet and open.

Mary (in the red) is our Georgia Baptist Convention ministers' wives consultant and she is such a wonderful resource for all the wives in Georgia. I just love working with her! Katie ( in the cream) is the current President and Paula (in the green) is the upcoming secretary. I am so honored to work with these women! Amy (who could not be there) will be the upcoming Vice President. We all are looking forward to our year of leadership starting in November!

God continues to bless me with the opportunities to serve the women of Georgia...alongside some awesome wives! We talked about ministering in our spiritual gifts. We had lots of yummy goodies, enjoyed some get to know you games, and got some groovy bags. Mary ALWAYS gives out wonderful bags.

So, if you are a minister's wife in Georgia...let me know! We have an amazing retreat we are planning for you in January. Please let me know so that I can give you all the details.

PS...what's with me looking pregnant...do you think it's the adoption:

1 comments:

Judy Rice said...

I really appreciate all you do for us Ministers' Wives. I'm planning to come in January. I can hardly wait. See you then.