CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kingdom Women: Impact Your World

I will be headed to the Kingdom Women: Impact Your World Women's Leadership Dialog today and I would love to have your prayers! I will fly to Richmond, VA to meet up with women from around the nation to dialog about how to engage women in missions. Each woman has a specific area of leadership in ministry and they desire to bring us together to talk about ways we can all work together to engage women in missions.

Please pray for me as I will be one of the session speakers on "Going as Engagement." I will be sharing along with Paula Hemphill about ways we can engage women in going! Pray that God will fill my mouth with the words He desires!

I will then be out of town for the next week with my family on vacation. I'm so looking forward to this time and will not be posting for that time. Thanks again for your sweet prayers for myself and for DFM ministries. Have an amazing week in God's Word!

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: