CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, I have been back for about a week but with lots of laundry and school to do with the girls...we are just not getting back into the swing of things. We had an amazing time in Disney...and my trip to Richmond was AWESOME!

God really met us and led in wonderful ways. God gave us vision, friendships, connections, answered prayers, opened doors, and valuable knowledge that will last a lifetime! I met some wonderful women and pray that God continues to work all over this country and world calling more and more workers to the harvest!

Thank you for praying! Your prayers were answered in mighty and unexpected ways! There are several things I am praying over and processing right now. Please continue to pray for me and Desert Flower Ministries as we have open doors. Jay and I need much discernment as we pray about directions and opportunities in the future with this ministry.

For the next few weeks, I will be sharing some from the new study God has called me to write and it will be followed with practical ideas for engaging in the heartbeat of God as found in Isaiah 58. So...hang on and check back often as we start another journey...hang on for the ride!

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: