CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Monday, October 20, 2008

Foundation Bible Series...launched!

First, I want to thank you for your prayers while I was in New Mexico this past weekend. It was a wonderful time with a totally terrific group of women. They were truly a blessing to me and I pray that I get to see some of them again one day! I will begin to share a few recaps of the recent retreats as soon as I can so that you may see the fruits of your prayers. Please know that you journey with me each time and you are a vital part of this ministry!

Tonight, I was thrilled to join a group of ladies that are going to be going through Foundation Bible Series for the very first time!!! What troopers they are:)

Ginger and I have been working, praying, and writing for almost 2 years on this series and we are giddy with excitement to finally share this with real women! We can't wait to start the journey!!

Please pray for us as we take this journey, and let us know if you have a group that would be interested going through this series. We have lots of detailed information on this site under resources that introduces this approach to studying God's Word. We will be taking a ride through the book of Genesis and I promise it will be unlike any journey you've been on before!

Please let us know if you have any questions that we can answer about this study and we look forward to sharing more as we continue!

Thrive,
Frances

0 comments: