CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi there...

Well, as you can guess...our new foster child has kept our family pretty crazy busy :-) He is precious and has energy and volume to spare! We've had the absolute best time with him and are so grateful that the Lord has placed him in our home for right now. His family will go to court tomorrow and then we will know more. He may be going to relative care or he may stay with us. We just don't ever know ;-)

Please be in prayer with us about his court hearing tomorrow. We pray each day that the Lord will open the eyes and ears of those involved and we trust that HIS will is going to be done in this situation. Only He knows the true hearts and issues involved and what is best for this entire family. Would you pray with us?

I will do my best to update this blog as often as I can...but I can make no promises right now :-) But, isn't wonderful when your journey is so full that you barely have time to talk about it? I'll certainly try to stop by here as often as I have time...but I am posting to another secured blog at this time about our family's adventure right now. If you would like to share that journey with us...please leave your email in the comment box with your name and I will send you an invite but won't publish your comment for your security.

You can always email me at frances@desertflowerministries.com too! See you soon...I hope!

0 comments: