CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Personal Welcome from Frances

Monday, October 26, 2009

Upcoming Events!

Hi all! I know I have been a little slack on my blogging lately...Fall has me baking and playing with the girls outside:) Oh, how I love my ministry as a mom! It's my favorite.

But, I do have a few events coming up soon that I would love you to pray over with me:

November 3rd - Ladies Night Out at Church of the Hills; Johns Creek, GA

November 9th - Georgia Baptist Convention Minister's Wives dinner; Woodstock, GA

November 12th - Fall Luncheon at North Metro First Baptist Church; Lawrencevill, GA

Tuesday evenings - GED facilitator at Atlanta Union Mission (My Sister's House)

Thursday afternoons - Christian Women's Job Corps in Clarkston, GA

Thank you for continued support and prayers. Life is always an adventure and many days it just seems to fly by, but I pray that you are taking time to enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee and curl up with God's Word!

Ahhhh...there's nothing finer...and you'll find me there every morning too!

Thrive!
Frances

0 comments: